Consumers searching for a bargain usually don’t leave the car lot with a vehicle with a lot of oomph. In searching for ways to reduce the price, manufacturers often reduce performance, cranking out serviceable, but bland automobiles with little get up and go.
You don’t always have to pay top dollar for a high-horsepower vehicle, however. Savvy auto consumers can find vehicles with plenty of power at reasonable prices. Consumers seeking new or used cars in Bloomington would do well to browse these models:
- 2017 Ford Mustang GT – The new Mustang GT, equipped with a Coyote 5.0-liter V8 cranks out 435 horsepower. The Mustang GT also offers a stylish interior and Ford’s new Sync 3 infotainment system, which is a huge leap from the MyFord Touch system.
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro – The new Camaro SS delivers 455 horsepower and can go from zero to 60 mph in just four seconds. The vehicle gets surprisingly good gas mileage, considering the amount of power its engine has, getting up to 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway. The new Camaro is equipped with Chevy’s Magnetic Ride Control, an adjustable suspension that drivers can set to their preferences. You can pick one up for $36,905.
- 2017 Dodge Charger – The Charger offers a powerful R/T Scat Pack model that’s equipped with a 392-cubic-inch V8. The vehicle cranks out 485 horsepower and 475 ft-lb of torque. A performance suspension makes all that power manageable, and upgraded brakes along with other features such as parking sensors and a back-up camera help keep drivers safe. The vehicle costs around $39,995.
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette – At $55,450, the Chevy Corvette is more expensive than the Camaro or Mustang, but it remains less expensive than other high-performance vehicles. The Chevy Corvette cranks out 455 horsepower and can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in just four seconds. The new Corvette has a drive mode selector that allows owners to shift from a grand touring mode to a track mode.
- 2017 RAM 1500 – For truck enthusiasts, the RAM 1500 offers plenty of power at a reduced price. The RAM 1500 cranks out 395 horsepower and 410 ft-lb of torque. It’s great for towing and hauling and offers a comfortable cabin and lots of great features. The new RAM 1500 costs just $33,695, making it less expensive than many trucks of a similar size.
Performance doesn’t have to come at a premium price. With the right help from an automobile dealer committed to helping customers get the best vehicles for their money, consumers can find cars, trucks, and SUVs that deliver plenty of power and a fun ride.
Community Cars is a car dealership in the Bloomington area offering exceptional deals on a variety of new and pre-owned vehicles from top automakers. Stop by and check out new Ford, Lincoln, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, Nissan, and Kia vehicles today and enjoy one of the easiest car-buying experiences of your life.